:

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy "Fantastic" Friday!!!

WOW...what a week this has been for me!! I couldn't be happier if I was twins...lmao :D
AWESOME...and I DO mean awesome reviews have been coming in for LOVE BLEEDS, sales are up and promotion is going great! Looking into printing Love Bleeds in paperback form in the near future...anyone interested??? Leave your comments- please! Would love to hear from you :)
Also, don't forget-coming up next week:
Dana/ReadaholicsAnonymous will be premiering a new feature on her awesome blog and yours truly, well Love Bleeds, will be her first excerpt entry! I'm so honored and flattered-Thanks Dana! Here's the link to her site:http://readaholicsanonymous-mustread.blogspot.com/
Please don't forget to check out her amazing review...3.5 stars and 4 on Amazon.com!!

AND...on Paranormal Haven's Blog--Another review (I haven't see it yet so don't have details) for Love Bleeds and author interview with ME will be posted so make sure to stop by their site and check it out. Here's their link:http://www.paranormalhaven.com/
Many thanks to Stephanie and Beth at PH for working with me on this!!

But wait, there's more...A 5 star/rave review from a new Maggie James fan posted last night on Twitter, FB and other sites!! If you're interested-Here's the link: http://t.co/b4WxBqy
Thanks to Ms. Fine for the kind words!! Always love to hear from my fans:)

WOW...so that's been my week so far...ain't it great!!! I just wanted to THANK all my friends (old and new), family, followers, fans and everyone else who has been so supportive and encouraging--I couldn't have done any of this without you. Love & hugs to you all!!!
Well, I'm gonna sign off for now, have some writing to do and emails to answer :D
Have a great weekend everyone, in case I don't post again later, and I'll be back on Monday. Hopefully with some more exciting news from the wonderful world of Maggie James!

Take care,
MAGGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment