:

Saturday, April 23, 2011

AWESOME INTERVIEW

Morning everyone...how are you on this rainy Saturday?? The weather may be lousy but I'm great!! Have some amazing news to share with you today.

First off...yours truly and Love Bleeds were included in the Arts & Entertainment Section section (click on "49 More Articles") of The Romance Reader Daily..here's the link if you wanna check it out-- http://paper.li/RomanceGenre ..How Exciting!!!

AND second..make sure to stop over at http://independentparanormal.blogspot.com/ and check out my newly posted interview with Jennifer Rainey. Very Cool!! Many thanks to Jennifer for the opportunity!

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm off to do some writing!! Take care and make sure to stop back often for more news and updates!!
HUGS-
MAGGIE

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing many interesting things Khasiat Teripang Emas Nyeri Pada Sendi
    I am very happy once karea can read the article that indeed I was looking Khasiat QnC Jelly Gamat Obat Kanker Ginjal
    I would be happy if you continue to share best articles other, which of course can be beneficial for everyone. Khasiat Daun Sirsak

    ReplyDelete