:

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Call To Arms...

Morning everyone...how are you all today???
I'm busy, busy, busy as usual...but today I have a special, heartfelt request for my friends, followers and fans.
I have been working like mad with promoting LOVE BLEEDS and so far it has really been paying off. Sales are going great, reviews have been awesome and interview/guest spot requests have been pouring in (and keeping me pretty busy)...However, it appears that getting the word out about my blog is not going as well as I had hoped. I'm going to be making some new additions, features and possibly some changes to make it more interesting but I need your help. I would really appreciate it if you guys could spread the word and help me gain some followers. Mention my blog to your friends, help me Retweet about it, pass it on "word of mouth", etc...however and whenever you can! I would soooooooooooooooooo appreciate it.
I am currently putting the finishing touches on getting LOVE BLEEDS into paperback and it will hopefully be available for purchase on Amazon in the next week or so..WooHoo!!! So once that happens, I think I'll be hosting some give-aways as well as posting some teasers from my upcoming release in the "Rockin' Love" series. I'm constantly thinking of new ways to draw attention to my blog and website (which is currently undergoing remodeling) and I know if we band together and help spread the word, both of my sites could do well.
FYI...the maggiejames website should be finished and ready to go shortly so I'll keep you posted.
Well, thats all for today...PLEASE show some love and help me spread the word!!! As always, I am extremely grateful to all my friends and followers for your support and encouragement...you guys have been awesome!!!
Take care and I'll keep you posted on all the "goings-on" in the world of Maggie James!!!
***HUGS***
MAGGIE

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading Love Bleeds and will post a review on my blog, over the weekend (hopefully) http://mybookchatterchat.blogspot.com/
    Keep up the good work:)
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much because you have always shared many new things to us
    I am very happy because I can get articles that are very weighty contents
    Maybe I will come back to your site. Greetings :)

    Cara Menyembuhkan Demam Obat Tumor Jinak Cara Menghilangkan Bisul Cara Mengringkan Borok Cara Mengobati TBC Paru Cara Mengobati Bisul Cara Menghilangkan Bisul Cara Menyembuhkan Prostatitis

    ReplyDelete