:

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday, Monday....

Hi everyone, had a busy weekend, how about you?
Just a quick update. Been working on my author interview questions today for Paranormal Haven and happy to say I'm almost done. I have to admit this is alot of fun and I hope you all stop by their blog and check it out! It's scheduled to be posted on April 4th...and don't worry, I'll post the url here on my blog in case you're not already a follower.
Their review of Love Bleeds will also be included in the post---can't wait to read it :) (Fingers crossed...lol)
I am also happy to report that I made my first sale on the UK market this past weekend, so Love Bleeds has gone global, I guess...(well at least multi-continental...LOL) I'm so excited and I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has bought a copy and all my friends & family who have been so supportive! I also wanted to send hugs to all my new friends & followers once again...you guys are the best! Its a great feeling to have when you realize all your hard work is finally paying off and you have so many new friends and fans surrounding you!
Just a reminder too....stay tuned to Maggie's FB page and here at Blogger for upcoming reviews, posts and news about the upcoming second installment in the 'Only After Dark' series. Love Bleeds was just the beginning guys...there's more rockin', romance and mayhem coming in the near future so don't go far!!!
Have an awesome day everyone---see ya soon:D
Hugs,
MAGGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment