:

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Tuesday!!

Morning everyone...had an amazing weekend away with Hubby!! Would say I'm glad to be back but I kinda wish I was still on vacation...lol I know a weekend getaway doesn't necessarily sound like a vacation, seeing as it was only a few days, but it was long overdue and I'll take a weekend over NO vacation anyday.
Great news when I got back though...LOVE BLEEDS sales are up-alot of action over the weekend...WooHoo!! I'm so excited and proud! Also have a few copies out there for review, so hopefully they are being enjoyed and should have some feedback shortly. Will post them here as soon as they come in!
Been trying to get some work done on my next release but I've been so busy returning Emails and doing promotion (I am by no means complaining...) that I really haven't had the time...lol Hoping to have some proof-reading and editing done by the weekend!
So...guess that's it for now. If you have any questions or would like to send me a personal review of LOVE BLEEDS, please feel free to do so. I would LOVE feedback and I always love to hear from friends, fans and fellow bloggers!
Take care everyone...ttys :D
MAGGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment