:

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!!

I am so proud to announce the release of my first paranormal romance "LOVE BLEEDS" Book One in the "Only After Dark" series.....Currently available for download to your Kindle, PC or any other eReader. Simply visit either Amazon.com or Smashwords.com and search for Love Bleeds to download your copy!!!
It has been a long interesting journey and I am thrilled with my progress so far..words can't express how happy I am and how greatly I appreciate all the love, encouragement and support
of all my friends, family, followers & fans.
There are future releases coming in this series, as well as another series I have been working on so PLEASE make sure to check back here or on my website: maggiejames.net for updates and current news or you can follow Maggie James on Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin. You can always email me (I'd love to hear from you) or post a message here!!!
Take care everyone...HUGS
MAGGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment