:

Thursday, June 2, 2011

What A Week!!!

Greeting Everyone!!! First let me apologize for not posting in so long-Shame on me!! I have been so busy lately and I have meant to log on and post but days are just flying by and I can't seem to keep up.
LOTS of awesome news in the world of Maggie James these days and I'm so excited to be sharing it all with you today!!
FIRST...LOVE BLEEDS is now available in paperback...WooHoo! So for all you out there who don't own an eReader or just want to have a hard copy to have in your library...here's your chance. Here are the 2 links at Amazon where you can purchase it-- https://www.createspace.com/3607788 -and- http://www.amazon.com/Love-Bleeds-Only-After-Dark/dp/0615486002/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1307031937&sr=1-2
Wow...thats along one...LOL! You could also just log on to Amazon and look up Love Bleeds in "books"..whichever is easier!
SECOND.. A local newspaper did an interview then wrote an aritcle about me..it was posted on-line yesterday and will be in-print in next Wednesday's edition- so here's the link to that-- http://www.nj.com/independentpress/index.ssf/2011/06/romance_blooms_in_berkeley_hei.html.
AND...I've also been nominated alongside some other amazing authors for Author of the Month for May 2011@ WereVampsRomance. Here's that link-- http://t.co/59JBlQd So please head on over and vote for yours truly!! THANKS!
I've also had some awesome new reviews come in for LB and I'm thrilled to say that the popular consensus is that I should keep writing!!! Everyone is anxiously awaiting Book Two so I guess I'm doing something right...LOL :-)
My Virtual Book Tour with BewitchingBookTours starts this coming Monday,June 6th, so I'll be posting that tour schedule shortly. There will be lots of fun interviews, guest posts by me as well as some of the characters from LB, Contest/Book Give-Aways, reviews and even a radio interview with Desmond/Romance Radio which I did last night via cell-phone. What a great guy, interview was so much fun to do and should be really intriguing for all to listen to! I'll post the links to that once Des emails them to me.
So...as you can see, its been alittle busy and crazy around here these days! UPS man just came and delivered all my promo and contest give-away paperback copies of Love Bleeds...this week just keeps getting better and better!!
I really must dash off for now...lots to do today and not much time left before I'm invaded by kidlets...lmao
Have an awesome day everyone!! Oh and Speical Thanks & A Warm Welcome to all my new followers!! It's great to have you here...
((HUGS))
MAGGIE

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you fit it all in, phew I feel tired just reading all that lol. Will Love Bleeds be available to the UK in paperback? xxx

    Hugs - Kate.

    ReplyDelete