:

Friday, June 10, 2011

BLOG TOUR UPDATE

What an awesome week this has been for me!!
Lots of great interviews, awesome reviews, comments from fans & readers, etc...
And I have met and made some awesome new friends along the way--what an added bonus! I'm thrilled and in awe of how many people out there have either read or want to read LOVE BLEEDS and the wonderful feedback I have received as well as numerous requests for information (esp. about possible release date) for book two! I have the best followers, friends and fans in the world--you guys ROCK!!!
I also wanted to let you all know that 2 new stops have been added along the tour for this weekend with some awesome giveaways and a few surprises too!! No Hints, sorry :-)
You'll just have to follow along and see for yourselves!! I know, I'm so mean..LOL
Here are the links for my Sat. & Sun. stops along the last leg of the tour.
SATURDAY-JUNE 11--www.bookmonsterreviews.blogspot.com
SUNDAY-JUNE 12-- www.literaladdiction.com
Many thanks to Carla and Michelle for the interviews and having me as a guest on their awesome sites!!
So...I still have a few things to take care of before I turn in for the night. See you all this weekend on the tour and don't forget to check out My Awesome Tour Coordinator Roxanne's site www.roxannesrealm.blogspot.com on Monday for the Tour Finale Guest Post including a sexy excerpt from Love Bleeds!
Have a great evening everyone and I'll talk to you all soon...
{{HUGS}}
MAGGIE

1 comment:

  1. Hello, My Name Is Toko Glucoberry !!! I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Obat Asbestosis Serangan Jantung
    I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. Cara Mengobati Alergi Obat Mastalgia

    ReplyDelete