:

Monday, May 16, 2011

Double Whammy!!!

Hi everyone!! Yep, I have a double whammy for you today! Before I get into that- I just want to say that I hope you all had an awesome weekend. Mine was very busy, but what else in new?
AND...First off, I received an awesome email with the link to some even more AWESOME news. Well it was actually a link to an awesome review from CoffeeTimeRomance's Blog. And I haven't stopped smiling yet! Many,,many,,thanks to Cherokee for her flattering review of LOVE BLEEDS!!! Here's the link so you all can stop by and enjoy it too: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.coffeetimeromance.com%2FBookReviews%2Flovebleedsbook1bymaggiejames.html&h=9d136XR_HeNxWh3e-AGf0XQ184A Wow...what a link...LOL...I'll have to go and shorten that!!

And if that wasn't awesome enough...today I'm the featured author on WereVampsRomance!! There's a really cool interview with yours truly AND an interview with Kat (female lead from LOVE BLEEDS) and a very entertaining guest post by Joe (Male lead vamp from LB)!! Here's the link to their site: http://werevampsromance.blogspot.com/ SO make sure to stop by and check it all out!!

So, that's my news!!! Hope everyone is having an good Monday. I usually hate Mondays but with all things considered, this one has turned out to be pretty damn good :-)
See you all soon--more news coming up in the next few days!!
Take care guys-
((HUGS))
MAGGIE

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your great review. I'll have to check out the interview. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Look forward to reading your book soon!

    ReplyDelete