:

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'M BACK!!!!

Hi everyone...its great to be back!! First let me apologize for being gone so long...its been a long, hectic few months here in the Maggie James camp. To make matters worse, for some reason I was blocked from my Blogger account for some unknown reason and just got that all straightened out-FINALLY!!!
Its awesome to come back and see so many new followers to my blog..I hope more keep coming and promise to make it worth your/their while.
GREAT NEWS--There's soon to be a new release by yours truly that I can hardly wait to tell you all about, but for now, let's just say its a work in progress and coming along very nicely. Details to follow very soon, I promise!
I hope you have all been well and I'm so grateful to all my friends and followers for hanging in there with me and being patient...I promise to be around more often and keep you updated on all the going's on around here.
You guys are the best--I have the best friends, followers, "Tweeps", Bloggers and fans ever!!! Hope you have a great weekend (what's left of it...lol) and keep your eyes open for more posts with exciting news and maybe even a preview of my upcoming release(s)!!
Take care of yourselves and each other...HUGS!!!
Love,
MAGGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment