:

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'M BACK with NEW UPDATES!!


Greetings Everyone...sorry I've been away so long, so much has been going on around here!! I have some awesome announcements to make!! As you can see from the badge posted above, LOVE BLEEDS has recently won the CoffeeTimeRomance's Reviewers Recommended Award!!! I'm so honored and thrilled to have received this award and I'd like to send out HUGE {{HUGS}} to Cherokee from Coffee Time Romance for her beautiful words and her kindness in bestowing this award upon me!!
Here's the link to her review: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/lovebleedsbook1bymaggiejames.html)

As if that wasn't awesome enough news, LOVE BLEEDS also received yet ANOTHER 5 STAR review from Love Romance Passion--here's the link: http://bte.tc/qfuF
PLEASE check it out!!!

Sales continue to climb for LOVE BLEEDS and I am receiving dozens of new friend requests on FB as well as acquiring so many new and wonderful friends on Twitter every week!! I can't tell you all how much this all means to me...my fans, friends and followers totally ROCK and there are no words to describe the feelings I experience everyday when I read your awesome posts, emails and comments! So...deep heartfelt thanks to all of you <3

Also...just FYI, I have also been working on my next release; my "first" release, actually, in the Rockin' Love series I mentioned here on my Blog a few months ago. I am shooting for a late August ebook publication date so stay tuned to my blog and FB page for details. But all you LOVE BLEEDS fans don't need to worry...I already have the wheels turning and the ideas are flowing for the frequently asked for and promised follow-up to Love Bleeds which will hopefully be released sometime shortly after the first Rockin' Love series installment.
So as you can see, this is going to be a busy summer for me. I will try my best to post here more often and keep you all updated on my progress!!
I'm going to sign off for now and I hope you all are having an awesome summer so far...I'll post again soon!!

{{HUGS}}
MAGGIE

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing interesting information that is very helpful is Obat Kebas China Penyebab Psoriasis
    A lot of new information that I got from this article that you write Obat Abses Kulit Obat Mata Floaters
    Continue to update the latest news indeed be more useful for everyone. Kandungan Berbahaya Pada Rokok

    ReplyDelete